- We are using Zoom as a webinar and video conferencing tool.
- Speakers will meet with the moderator and the technical support 15 min before the start of the sessions.
- Speakers will receive a special link for attending the sessions. Sessions will be held as webinars.
- Each talk will directly be followed by a short discussion – the questions will be chosen from the Q&A panel.
- The moderators are responsible for asking questions and in general for connecting the audience and the speaker.
- The technical support is responsible for keeping an eye on the clock and for choosing questions from the Q&A. They also need to communicate possible technical problems to the moderator.
- Most of the speaker’s sessions will be followed by a discussion in a smaller group (see the programm for details). Here, we are using a „normal“ video conference where all participants can attend with video and audio. The speakers can use the same link as the participants for group discussions.
- Some sessions are not followed by a group discussion. In those cases, the discussion directly following the talk will be longer to allow for more questions.
- We are using the conference platform EventMobi for Nanosafety 2020. You will receive an invitation to update your profile. Participants can contact you through the platform and ask questions also outside your session.
- We will record talks and Q&A and make them available to the participants until December. We will not record discussions in small groups.
- The workshops will be held as video conference; all participants will be able to share their video and ask questions or give comments. The chat will be open. The audience is asked to write a short note in the chat. The chairs will then give the word to the participants as they see it beneficial for the discussion. The technical support will assist the chairs and notify them about new questions. The workshop chairs will communicate those rules to the audience in advance.