We are expecting about 100 participants from all over the world, among them many decision-makers, as well as young, emerging scientists who are shaping the future of nanomaterials safety. With participants specialized in different aspects of nanosafety research, Nanosafety 2020 offers you a great opportunity to target your product presentation precisely towards an audience with very specific interests.
Adapt your sponsoring package to your demands
Instead of offering predefined sponsoring packages, you can tie the package that fits the needs of your company. Pic from the list of sponsoring options below or contact us with your specific suggestions and wishes.
- Table, chairs, poster board (DIN A0) or your own roll-up displays and power supply in the exhibition hall, including free entrance and conference dinner for one to two persons. (All coffee and lunch breaks as well as the welcome reception will be hosted in the exhibition area.)
- Financial support for an invited speaker
- Financial support for a conference session
- Financial support for one or more lunch breaks
- Financial support for the poster session (Your company/ institution will be named as sponsor on the certificate handed out to the award winner.)
- Financial support for one or more coffee breaks
- Financial support for the conference dinner (Your company/ institution will be named as sponsor on the conference dinner menu.)
- Distribution of company flyers during check-in
All sponsoring companies and institutions will be named as sponsor on the conference website (with link to their company website) and on screen before and after sessions. If you decide to support a session or a break, your company/ institution will be displayed as sponsor during the sponsored conference part.
Contact the conference office for availability and pricing:
Dr Christiane Petzold
Leibniz Research Association Nanosafety
+49 681 9300-338